A specialist resource to help organisations and individuals develop, improve and change
- Learning and development - I help organisations, teams and individuals increase skills, change attitudes, deepen knowledge, retain and develop talent, and enhance long-term career employability.
- Coaching and mentoring - I provide confidential, supportive space for managers, high-talent staff and any other employee to explore new ways of working ... and challenge which helps them to apply this in practice.
- Coaching and mentoring schemes - one was assessed (in Making Coaching Work, CIPD 2006, Ch 8) by Professors David Megginson and David Clutterbuck as one of only two examples they found in the UK of a ‘systemic’ approach.
- Consultancy projects - I do collaborative work often involving multiple stakeholders which investigates, analyses and assists organisations to put in place skilful and lasting responses to challenge and change.
- Interim Project management - I can provide experienced, quickly-deployed assistance in OD, HR, Talent, and L&D to help unload pressured teams. The result? Important projects are progressed while they can progress their other work.
- Process redesign and materials writing - I can help re-think and improve key processes to assist organisation development and embed change; and can equip customers, staff and managers with clear, in-depth and useable guidance.
- Facilitation - I can run small group, conventional and Open Space conferences to get the best from the collective experience and creativity in the room: written outputs are delivered to delegates as they leave the room.